Sunday 9 March 2014

30 days Challenge , walking with Leslie Sansone



Hello my friends , again it's been a while..... scary how fast time passes away !!!
My Blog entry today is for all of you thinking about getting from a couch potato ( ME) to a more healthy and fit person . Since a few weeks I find out about Leslie Sansone . I started walking 1 mile a day ( just of curiosity ) and I never really thought that it would be so much fun and motivating . After a few days I tried the 2 mile walk and since a few days I do the walk away the pounds 3 miles with some weights for the upper body . I really see some tiny changes on my body but what really matters is that I do feel great , I have so much more strength and energy and I can't skip a day because I need to walk !!! 
That's why I started a challenge on Fitbit . The group is called 30 days Challenge , walking with Leslie Sansone . Feel free to join , it would be great to encourage each other and talking about our progress ! The Challenge is starting tomorrow ! Hope to see some readers there !
Have a beautiful Sunday everyone .
Love , Hugs 
& XXX

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment