Sunday 10 November 2013

BiThDaY- GrEeTiNgS




Hello you all ,

so it was my bithday on the 31th of october far away from home working . But thanks to my wonderfull colleagues and friends it was a great day ! I love you <3 all !!!
I wanted to start my day walking throu the city , doing some seighseeing , feeling like a tourist . I was lucky as I started work at 2p.m. So there was a lot of time and I can't believe it myself ....I walked 13,9 km !!! Maybe you wonder how I know ? Well , I started my MapmyWalk app :) The day was sunny , like I ordered it for my special day !



Starting with a Latte and waffles chocolate breakfast ....mmmmm

Even thou I work now for almost a year in Thessaloniki I discovered great new places , I never saw before . Fenafresh - This shop is so AMAZING ! you can find almost everything , from shoes , to clothes ( one floor with discount up to 60% ), accessories  and amazing , smart , cute things for your home !!!



Walking on to the archaelogical museum I met a group of great grandmas and grandpas from the U.K ! I joined them for about an hour and really had a hilarious time ! They took this pictures :) 
but the great adventure was getting the bus !!!!!! This bus reminded me of my childhood when I was visiting Greece with my parents !!! I really thought that I would never see this again or maybe just in some old movies ...the only thing missing was the bus collector hahahaha


In the evening we had some tapas and as we talked about having a drink afterwards we run into a great Halloween party at "The Pub" !
This day was just perfect !!!
Many thanx to all this precious people in my life ! To all my friends thinking of me and of course to my family <3


                                      Have a beautiful Sunday
                                           Love - Hugs &
                                                 XXX

 photo layout2_zps2103028f.jpg












No comments:

Post a Comment