Wednesday 27 March 2013

Thinking about ShOeS...

Good morning / noon / afternoon / night ( depend on where you are ) everyone !

First of all I want to show you my selfmade scarf....Ta taaa and here it is!!!
You can find the instructions on my DYI Post . I like it very much and I really wear it almost every day . I think it's time to make another one :)

as you can see on the pictures I am a huge fan of shepskin boots and the only thing I miss about winter are my beloved boots . I own boots ( loads of them ) and sandals ! I dont wear shoes ...only booties . It is the time of the year were I must start thinking about something shoe-ish / bootie -ish . I have had a look on the Fab store and here are some shoes I like .


my favorite is the Leopard one !!!! Above of it is the 3 in 1 shoe ....you can wear it as a slip-on , loafer or bootie! Wow !!!
Anyways .... I must get ready for work !

Have a beautiful Day xxx

 photo layout2_zps2103028f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment